VOLUNTEERS OF GUILD HALL
The Volunteers of Guild Hall were founded in 1973 to support Guild Hall’s mission of cultivating and nurturing the work of literary, visual, and performing artists with ties to the East End. Be a part of this non-profit group that supports the many facets of Guild Hall.
- Hosting Private Member Receptions for exhibition openings at the Guild Hall Museum
- Ushering at John Drew Theater performances
- Assisting with post-performance receptions during the summer season
- Administrative help working alongside Guild Hall staff
- Educational outreach
- Special Events
- Artist Studio Tours (past visits include: Donald Lipski, Mary Heilmann, Bastienne Schmidt, Philippe Cheng, Monica Banks, Connie Fox, Cornelia Foss, Eric Dever, Roy Nicholson, Dan Welden, Toni Ross)
- Private tours of Guild Hall Museum exhibitions
- First hand notice of all Museum and Theater special exhibitions and programs
- Guided local excursions (past tours include: Bridgehampton Mushroom Farm, Tour of the Art Barge/Victor D’Amico Institute of Art, John Little Barn at Duck Creek, The Lieber Museum, guided tour of the Parrish Art Museum)
$55 – INDIVIDUAL (Volunteers of Guild Hall & Guild Hall Membership)
$75 – COUPLE (Volunteers of Guild Hall & Guild Hall Membership)
CLOTHESLINE ART SALE
The Clothesline Art Sale is made possible by more than 225 community volunteers over the course of 3 days. Shifts are a few hours long, so volunteering is easy. We provide the training you need, as well as some tasty food and a small thank you gift. Come and be a part of a nearly 80-year tradition that helps support artists, as well as Guild Hall’s mission. To learn more about the positions we need filled, please click here. To volunteer, contact the Special Events Department at 631-324-0806, email us, or fill out the inquiry form on the volunteer page.