To learn more about membership or if you are having trouble processing your membership online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 631.324.0806 x14.
1 – “Come On In”
If you’re ready to dip your toes into the Guild Hall waters, there is a membership for you! You’ll be the very first to know about programming, special discounts, and private member events.
Individual/Family – $55*/$85*
$85 Family (Up to two adults and two children 18 and under)
● Advanced ticket sale notice
● 10% discount on tickets to Guild Hall-produced programs*
● Special invitations to select theater programs*
● Exclusive offers on merchandise and concessions**
● Mailing of season calendar
● Eligibility to enter Members-only initiatives
*Subject to availability. Membership does not guarantee ticket availability.
**Offers subject to change and availability.
NARM (North American Reciprocal Museum) – $125
$125 (Up to two adults)
Individual/Family level benefits plus:
● North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) – Admission at over 1,000 institutions across North America
2 – “Stay Awhile”
Looking to find like-minded creatives with a special interest in the arts and entrepreneurship? Stick around for specially curated events, benefits, and invitations.
Contemporaries – $300/$500
$500 Couple (Up to two adults)
NARM-level benefits plus:
● Curated visual and performing arts events in NYC and the East End
Visionaries – $1,000
$1,000 (Up to two adults)
NARM-level benefits plus:
● Access to select performances, previews, talks, and exclusive networking events
● Special pricing for Visionaries-only events*
*One per member on the membership
3 – “Stand By Us”
Our Chairman’s and Director’s Circle’s serve as the pinnacle of our membership program and provide the foundation of support for the institution.
Director’s Circle – $2,500
$2,500 (Up to two adults)
Contemporaries and Visionaries-level benefits plus:
● Private events hosted by the Executive Director
● Backstage access!
● Highest level of concierge ticket service with a personal liaison in the John Drew Theater
● Complimentary VIP ticket upgrades
Chairman’s Circle – $5,000
$5,000 (Up to two adults)
Director’s Circle-level benefits plus:
● Private events hosted by the Chairman, including a Private Season Preview
Photos credits (left to right, top to bottom):
Renee Cox Exhibition Tour and Talk at Hannah Traore Gallery, NYC
Brunch and Studio Talk with Laurie Anderson at Elaine de Kooning House
Day Trip and Private Founder-led Tour to Magazzino Italian Art, Cold Spring, NY
Members Tour of Frank Stella: Sculpture at The Ranch, Montauk
Private Reception following Guild Hall William P. Rayner Artist-in-Residence Showcase with artists Holland Andrews and Shayne Case
Hampton’s Dance Project IV performance overlooking Gardiner’s Bay