ENJOY EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES AND UP-CLOSE ACCESS TO ART AND ARTISTS AT THE DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE LEVEL
Join the stimulating company of this great group of art enthusiasts and creatives, and receive invitations to special experiences with Guild Hall Executive Director Andrea Grover.
You can expect to receive invitations to a diverse range of programs across disciplines at Guild Hall and stretching to NYC, the Hudson Valley, Miami, and Palm Beach.
As a Director’s Circle member, you can look forward to captivating art exhibitions, thought-provoking talks, intimate dance and opera performances, rousing concerts, VIP receptions, and memorable programs and private tours at artist studios, galleries, and collector’s homes, among the mix. You’ll also receive exclusive program invitations with Guild Hall Executive Director Andrea Grover.
By joining the Director’s Circle, you become a pivotal stakeholder in Guild Hall’s mission. Your support at this level provides key support and goes far in helping us realize ambitious dreams and forward-thinking programs—letting artists always lead the way.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN, RENEW, OR GIVE A GIFT
$2,500 (Up to two adults)
- Invitations to curated visual and performing arts events in NYC and the East End
- Access to select performances, previews, talks, and exclusive networking events
● Private events hosted by the Executive Director
- Backstage access
- Highest level of concierge ticket service with a personal liaison in the John Drew Theater
- Complimentary VIP ticket upgrades
- Special pricing for Director’s Circle events
● Invitations to open rehearsal and cocktails at the William P. Rayner Artist-in-Residence Showcase
● North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) – Admission to over 1,000 institutions across North America
Plus all the benefits of Guild Hall membership:
- Advanced ticket sale notice
● 10% discount on tickets to Guild Hall-produced programs
● Special invitations to select theater programs
● 10% off concessions**Excludes alcohol
● Mailing of season calendar
● Eligibility to enter Members-only initiatives
Kathy Rayner, Kristin Eberstadt, Michele Cohen, Andrea Grover, and Christina MacDonald. Photo: Jessica Dalene Photography