Add your business as A Community Pillar to support Guild Hall.
As a focal point of arts and culture in the region, Guild Hall helps to support dozens of local jobs and area businesses. A recent study by HR&A measured the substantial economic activity that Guild Hall generates. Our attendees patronize restaurants, lodging, retail shops, and services. With the theater reopening in the summer of 2024, our program will be fully invigorated, enhancing these activities even more.
We are delighted to announce a new group of “Community Pillars” to recognize the invaluable mutual support local businesses provide to Guild Hall. Your $1,000 contribution to our Community Pillars initiative offers the following benefits and recognition:
- Peer-to-peer and client networking opportunities
- Listing of your business name in:
- The Season Program Guide (hard copy distribution of 25,000) plus a 10% discount on ads
- The annual donors wall displayed in the outdoor vestibule for 60,000+ yearly visitors to see
- Guild Hall’s Community Pillar webpage, with a hyperlink to your business
Please contact Kendra Korczak, Director of Events and Corporate Relations, at email@example.com or 631.324.0806 for assistance.
Like you, we value our role in this community and are grateful for your continued support of Guild Hall and our mission.
*List in formation as of 1.1.24