Concierge Service for Reserved Donor Seating
With a donation of just $100 or more, you can select your favorite seats and have them held for you throughout the season. PLUS, you’ll receive many more benefits listed below.
Family Circle Sponsorship ($100 and above)
- Discounted tickets to Season Opener Pre-Opera Breakfast (date to be announced)
- Free admission for two Victoria Bond Operatif lectures (prior to select screenings)
- Your name listed on the printed program for every opera this season
- Member’s price on all tickets ($21)
Family Circle Gold Sponsorship ($200 and above)
- Family Circle benefits plus:
- Complimentary tickets to Season Opener Pre-Opera Breakfast (date to be announced)
Balcony Circle Sponsorship ($500 and above)
- Family Circle Gold benefits plus:
- Two seats reserved exclusively for you for the entire season to purchase
- Concierge ticket service: white glove treatment over the phone or email for ticket purchases and reservations. Your tickets will be held for you at our box office or mailed directly to your home or office at your request.
Dress Circle Sponsorship ($1,000 and above)
- Balcony Circle benefits plus:
- Two additional seats reserved exclusively for you for the entire season to purchase (4 total)
Grand Tier Sponsorship ($3,000 and above)
- Dress Circle benefits plus:
- Reserved parking for all screenings
To sponsor The Met: Live in HD please click here.
For more information about sponsorship, contact our Director of Philanthropy, Kristin Eberstadt, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 631-324-0806 x 13.
The Met Opera simulcasts at Guild Hall are made possible in part through the generosity of:
Grand Tier: Dr. Ralph Gibson, in memory of Andy Jacobyansky, who generously shared his passion, knowledge and support for the opera. The Ellen and James S. Marcus Endowment for Musical Programming, Howie and Louise Phanstiel, The East Hampton Star, and Norbert Weissberg, in memory of his brother, Dr. Joseph H. Weissberg, a Wagner scholar.
Dress Circle: Maureen Bluedorn, Norma Giorgetti in memory of Mary-Anne Szabaga, Barbara Horgan, Patti Kenner, Alex Laughlin, David Seeler and Ngaere Macray, Maryam K. Seley, and Irene and Sidney Silverman.
Balcony Circle: Gabrielle Bamberger, Harriet Edwards, Jeannette and H. Peter Kriendler Charitable Trust, Laughlin Memorial Library, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Osborne, Stephen F. Patterson in memory of George W. Stewart, Veronica Stephens, Mary Stone, Sandra Thorn, Peter Van Hattum in memory of Harold Simmons.
Family Circle (*Gold): Carolyn and Gioacchino Balducci, Arlene Bujese and Marcel Bally*, Ann and George Davis, Robert F. Luckey*, Pamela and Robert Lund, Marcia Previti and Peter Gumpel*, Cornelia and Lawrence Randolph, Debbie and Alex Walter*, and Jane Wood.