Join us in Nashville this April Guild Hall presents THE NASHVILLE ART & MUSIC SCENE
Experience | Taste | Discover
The 2019 Guild Hall Annual Patrons Trip is headed to one of the most vibrant cities of the South – Nashville, Tennessee! Deemed by many as the destination for art-minded individuals, join us for an intimate, in-depth exploration of the country music capital of the world.
Together we’ll hit the Nashville high notes by exploring historical buildings, visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame, stopping by a private art collector’s home, observing an in-studio songwriting session, touring the Frist Art Museum with the Chief Curator, enjoying Cheekwood Estate and Gardens, sampling authentic local cuisine, and some more surprises along the way!
• 3-nights at the 21c Museum Hotel, located in downtown Nashville
• All meals, beverages, taxes and gratuities during the program
• Private tours, music, attractions, entrance fees (unless noted)
• Ground transportation
• Airport transfers from Nashville (BNA) or private airport (FBO)
– group arrivals and departures