Art & About 2022 Art, Music, & Architecture in Detroit
Guild Hall presents ART & ABOUT 2022
A curated experience through Detroit’s art, music, & architecture
The Guild Hall Annual Patron’s Trip is back and we are headed to Motor City.
Designated a UNESCO City of Design, Detroit boasts stunning Art Deco buildings, world class museums and an abundance of public art displayed in transit stations, as building murals and sculptures throughout the city.
With a visit to the private home collection of the Detroit couple who have re-ignited the city’s art scene, a curator tour at DIA, a little bit of Motown, and some delectable dining, come see why Detroit buzzes with creative energy.
• 3-nights at the Shinola Hotel, located in downtown Detroit
• All meals, beverages, taxes and gratuities during the program
• Private tours, music, attractions, entrance fees (unless noted)
• Ground transportation
• Airport transfers from Detroit (DTW) or private airport (DET)
– group arrivals and departures