Our building at 158 Main Street will reopen to the public on July 2, 2023. The theater will reopen in 2024. Programs will take place both at Guild Hall and select off-site locations.
Information about Guild Hall’s capital enhancements project can be found on our regularly updated campaign webpage.
Museum (Reopens July 2)
Thursday through Monday
Free gallery admission is sponsored, in part, by Landscape Details.
Louise & Howie’s Coffee Bar & Guest Services (Reopens July 2)
Thursday through Monday
Louise & Howie’s Coffee Bar will remain open for programs.
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
158 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937
The Guild Hall parking lot is located behind the building off Pondview Lane.
Hampton Jitney: www.hamptonjitney.com or 1-800-936-0440 or 631-283-4600
Long Island Railroad: www.lirr.org or 631-231-5477
General Guest Policies
- Please do not touch the works of art on display.
- Drawing and writing in the galleries is encouraged but limited to the use of pencils only. Use of charcoal, pastels, pens, permanent markers, and watercolor or oil paint is prohibited.
- Children must not be left unattended.
- Front-worn baby carriers and compact strollers are permitted in the galleries.
- Baby changing stations are located in both public restrooms.
- Photography and videography for personal, non-commercial use are permitted and encouraged, except where indicated. Flash photography and the use of a tripod are prohibited throughout. No photographs or videotapes may be reproduced, distributed, or sold without written permission from Guild Hall.
- No food or drink is permitted in the galleries.
- Please note that guests of Guild Hall may be photographed, videotaped, or otherwise recorded. When entering the premises, you grant Guild Hall permission to use photographs and/or audiovisual recordings in which you appear for archival, documentary, publicity, advertising, or other purposes.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR GUESTS
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Guild Hall programs, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Call 631-324-0806 or email email@example.com for a program exchange or refund if you or any member of your party have knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 10 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has had symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, or have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days.