Through February 1 Artist Members Exhibition Registration
How to Register:
Please read the full rules and guidelines before registering.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Register Online Now Register online by midnight on February 15.Artwork labels will be sent via email within 7-10 days of registering.
- Download the Registration Card and Labels to Print at Home Print, complete, and mail in your registration by February 11 (postmark date) or drop it off at Guild Hall by 5pm on February 15. Keep the labels to attach to your artwork.
- Request to Receive a Registration Packet via Mail We will mail you a hard copy packet. Complete and mail it back to us by February 11 (postmark date) or drop it off at Guild Hall by 5pm on February 15. Keep the labels to attach to your artwork.
- February 11: Deadline for postmark on mailed registrations
- February 15: Online Registration Deadline by midnight EST
- March 1 & 2, 10am-4pm: Art Work Drop-Off
- March 9 – April 6: Exhibition On View
- March 9, 5-7pm: Private Member Reception
- April 7 & 8, 10am-4pm: Art Work Pick-Up