To ensure the health and safety of its guests in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Guild Hall has instituted the following measures:
- Reservations to visit the Museum are recommended but not required. You can reserve timed tickets online or by calling 631-324-0806 Friday-Sunday, 12-5 p.m. Drop-ins are also welcome!
- Guests with appointments are kindly asked to be on time. Visits are for a maximum of one hour and no more than 50 people will be allowed in the museum galleries at a time.
- Guests should enter through the left most front door of the building and check in with the Receptionist at the box office. A one-way footpath proceeds throughout the museum.
- Masks are required in the building for all patrons over the age of 2.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is encouraged in the museum galleries and lobby.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING PROGRAMS IN THE JOHN DREW BACKYARD THEATER
Your health and safety are our top priorities. Please be assured that Guild Hall is following guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), New York State, Suffolk County and East Hampton Town/Village for increased health and safety procedures. We have also implemented staff health checks, established a more frequent cleaning routine that includes a building-wide cleaning schedule, incorporated enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day, and installed hand-sanitizer stations throughout the building. Here are some important safety guidelines to help us keep you and our staff safe.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors and staff age two and older, even if vaccinated. Guests will not be permitted inside the building without a face covering. Additionally, face coverings must be worn for the duration of your visit. CDC guidelines advise that face coverings should:
- Reach above the nose, below the chin, and completely cover the mouth and nose
- Fit snugly against the sides of the face
- Physical distancing is required; guests should stay at least six feet (about two arms’ length) from others and from groups.
- Face coverings may be removed only when eating or drinking in the concessions seating area. Outdoor seating in front of the main entrance is also available.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick. For more information about COVID-19, check the CDC website.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit to Guild Hall. Those visiting Guild Hall do so at their own risk of such exposure.
- Please follow the instructions of security guards and other Guild Hall staff.
- For admission to all John Drew Backyard Theater programs, with the exception of KidFEST, guests ages 5 and up must show proof of full vaccination completed at least 14 days prior to the day of the program, a negative test result from a COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the program, or a negative result from an Antigen test taken within six (6) hours of the program. Click HERE to download the free New York State Excelsior Pass app for seamless entry.
- Face coverings are optional in the John Drew Backyard Theater with proof of full vaccination only. Face coverings are required for guests over 2 years of age who are not fully vaccinated, and for all patrons at KidFEST shows regardless of vaccination status.
- With the exception of KidFEST, physical distancing is not required in the John Drew Backyard Theater.
- Face coverings can be removed by all guests when eating and drinking outdoors.
- For outdoor workshops for ages 12 and up face coverings are optional for fully vaccinated guests. Physical distancing is still required.
- Face coverings and physical distancing is required for all KidFEST programs for guests over the age of 2.f
As of 5/18/2021