Admission to the Museum is always free thanks to Dime Bank and Landscape Details.
eAT Coffee Bar
Open During Gallery Hours and Programs
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
158 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937
The Guild Hall parking lot is located behind the building off Pondview Lane.
Hampton Jitney: www.hamptonjitney.com or 1-800-936-0440 or 631-283-4600
Long Island Railroad: www.lirr.org or 631-231-5477
General Guest Policies
- Please do not touch the works of art on display.
- Drawing and writing in the galleries is encouraged but limited to the use of pencils only. Use of charcoal, pastels, pens, permanent markers, and watercolor or oil paint is prohibited.
- Children should not be left unattended.
- Front-worn baby carriers and compact strollers are permitted in the galleries.
- Baby changing stations are located in the women’s restroom.
- Photography and videography for personal non-commercial use are permitted except where indicated. Flash photography and the use of a tripod are prohibited throughout. No photographs or videotapes may be reproduced, distributed, or sold without written permission from Guild Hall.
- Mobile phone calls are allowed only in the lobby, entrance hall, and corridor outside restrooms.
- No food or drink is permitted in the galleries.
- Please note that guest of Guild Hall may be photographed, videotaped, or otherwise recorded. By attending, you grant Guild Hall permission to use photographs and/or audiovisual recordings in which you appear for archival, documentary, publicity, advertising, or other purposes.