Museum & Box Office
Admission to the Museum is always free thanks to Dime Bank and Landscape Details.
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
158 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937
The Guild Hall parking lot is located behind the building off Pondview Lane.
Hampton Jitney: www.hamptonjitney.com or 1-800-936-0440 or 631-283-4600
Long Island Railroad: www.lirr.org or 631-231-5477
General Guest Policies
- Please do not touch the works of art on display.
- Drawing and writing in the galleries is encouraged but limited to the use of pencils only. Use of charcoal, pastels, pens, permanent markers, and watercolor or oil paint is prohibited.
- Children should not be left unattended.
- Front-worn baby carriers and compact strollers are permitted in the galleries.
- Baby changing stations are located in the women’s restroom.
- Photography and videography for personal non-commercial use are permitted except where indicated. Flash photography and the use of a tripod are prohibited throughout. No photographs or videotapes may be reproduced, distributed, or sold without written permission from Guild Hall.
- Mobile phone calls are allowed only in the lobby, entrance hall, and corridor outside restrooms.
- No food or drink is permitted in the galleries.
- Please note that guest of Guild Hall may be photographed, videotaped, or otherwise recorded. By attending, you grant Guild Hall permission to use photographs and/or audiovisual recordings in which you appear for archival, documentary, publicity, advertising, or other purposes.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR GUESTS
To ensure the health and safety of its guests in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Guild Hall has instituted the following measures:
- Reservations to visit the Museum are recommended but not required. You can reserve timed tickets online (imbed new link) or by calling 631-324-0806 Friday-Sunday, 12-5 p.m. Drop-ins are also welcome!
- Guests with appointments are kindly asked to be on time. Visits are for a maximum of one hour and no more than 50 people will be allowed in the museum galleries at a time.
- Guests should enter through the left most front door of the building and check in with the Receptionist at the box office. A one-way footpath proceeds throughout the museum.
- Masks are required in the building for all patrons over the age of 2.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is encouraged in the museum galleries and lobby.