Guild Hall offers a state-of-the-art theater space in a convenient downtown East Hampton location, close to beaches and local restaurants.
- 360-seat auditorium with balcony, private sponsor boxes, and removable orchestra seating
- Convertible proscenium/thrust stage
- 6 Dressing Rooms, 1 Star Dressing Room
- Washer/Dryer and Hospitality Kitchen
- Steinway 9’ Grand Piano & Yamaha Professional Baby Grand Piano
- High Definition Digital and Analog Projection Capabilities with Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound
- Garden courtyards available for receptions
Box office and Technical Personnel are available for an additional fee.
Also available for rent is our Boots Lamb Education Center (capacity 60), a flexible space that can be used for meetings, lectures, receptions, parties, and more!
To discuss rates and availability for the John Drew Theater, please contact:
Artistic Director, John Drew Theater
To discuss rates and availability for the Boots Lamb Education Center, please contact:
General Manager, John Drew Theater